Friday, October 19, 2007

The Incarnation of Christ

This morning I was studying Jn. 1:1-18 and was struck once again with the beauty and glory of the incarnation of Jesus Christ.

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. ~ Jn 1:14

The magnitude of this event has gripped my heart afresh today and this truth has given me great cause to praise our LORD. I was also gently rebuked by the LORD because I do not reflect on this amazing truth nearly as often as I should.

The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. What a powerful truth. I encourage you to meditate upon it for a while and think through the implications of the Word becoming flesh. I trust that you will be blown away by the magnitude of this event.

Soli Deo Gloria

No comments: