Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Living the Dream Baby!

This is a phrase that some church planters were using at the Christian and Missionary Alliance's Strategic Multiplication Training. It was used in jest as the trainer was talking about some difficult situations that he had encountered.

I am using this phrase today because I truly am Living the Dream! Someone asked me this morning how I was doing and my response was, "I don't think I have ever been better in my entire life than I am right now."

That is truly how I feel today. I feel that way because I can not imagine having a better family, I can not imagine doing anything other than planting Pointway Church, I can not imagine anything better than being a child of the Living God.

I know that dwelling in the glorious presence of our God and King Jesus Christ in the New Heavens and the New Earth will far surpass what I am experiencing at this moment, but that is beyond what I can imagine.

So I praise the LORD today because I can not remember a time that has ever been better than this time in my life. Praiz-a-lujah!!! I rejoice in my God and in my call to plant His church.

I'm Living the Dream Baby!!!

Soli Deo Gloria

No comments: