Friday, November 2, 2007

We Made It!!!

We finally moved into our apartment in Baxter and are fully engaged in the unpacking process. It is a little scary how good we have gotten at the moving experience. This is the eighth place we have lived in six years of marriage.

We had lunch at Wendy's on Monday and had the opportunity to share the gospel with a man we saw there. I had seen him in town previously at Caribou Coffee and at the post office. (We have p.o. boxes right next to each other.) When I saw him at Wendy's I commented that we keep on running in to each other. To which he replied, "maybe there is some reason we keep meeting".

I was greatly encouraged by the opportunity to share the grace of God with this man and after lunch I rejoiced because I had specifically asked the LORD to give me an opportunity to testify concerning His goodness and grace.

We are busy getting utilities hooked up and updating information with all the people we want to keep in touch with. We are excited and humbled to be serving the LORD in this mission to plant Pointway Church. I can't think of one thing I would rather do with my life.

Soli Deo Gloria ~ To God Alone Be the Glory

4 comments:

Peggy said...

WOO HOO for the witness!

ChosenRebel said...

Steve, this is great. I'm excited for you and for the people to whom God has called you. Trust Him. Pursue Him. Serve Him.

Unknown said...

How exciting - the Lord is faithful!

J. Folken said...

You guys have us beat. We've lived 8 places in 8 years of marriage. However, I'm not going to try to break the record. :)