Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Church Planting Partners

Pointway Church is now one month old and we have grown from 3 to 13 people. One of our core values is Church Multiplication. One thing that we want to do in planting Pointway Church is to ingrain our core values into our DNA right from the start. After all they are core values!

That is why I am so excited about an opportunity that has recently arisen for us to partner in helping a new church plant. North Star Church Plant in Hibbing, MN will begin after the first of the new year. Pointway Church will partner with North Star prayerfully, financially and in gospel ministry.

We are also making plans to daughter our first church plant together in 3 to 5 years. I count it a privilege in many ways especially because the planter is a treasured friend and mentor.

This is the outworking of a conviction I hold that a church is not a true New Testament book of Acts type church unless it is working to plant other churches. I praise the LORD of the harvest who has given us this opportunity to bear witness to the truth and power of the gospel.

May the Holy Spirit have his way with us and may God be glorified because of us.

Soli Deo Gloria

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Dear Church Planter,


Greetings to you in the name of our Savour Lord Jesus Christ. I am
writing in from Accra , Ghana .



Our world is rapidly changing, as result of increasing population
and other human activities: we are separated by a lot difference: sex,

race, religion, language, customs, and geography. But these
differences have not stopped our quest for meaning and a reason for
living. I believe that mankind wherever they are, must be reached with the
saving knowledge our Lord Jesus Christ.


Thus, my life is driven by a strong desire to impact my generation
with the saving knowledge of our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ: guiding

new believers to discover God̢۪s purpose for their lives and
perfecting the saints for the work of the ministry.


Before I proceed I would like to introduce myself, My name is Kevin
Uhuegbu, I am a graduate of Agape Bible College here in Accra Ghana .
Presently, I am a volunteer in the teaching Ministry of a Church in
Accra, where I reside with my wife Eunice.


My main reason for writing this letter is to appeal to like minded
sponsors who will be prayerfully and financially willing to be part of

this mission to reach the western part of Africa with the saving
knowledge of Jesus Christ.



This is our Vision and Mission drive:



Vision Statement

· To establish a body of believers who are biblically
responsible and an example to their generation.

· To mobilize Christians to impact their communities and the

world for Jesus Christ.

Mission Statement

· Reaching the lost.

· Building a community of believers.

· Perfecting the saints for the work of the ministry.

Purpose of Existence

We will exist to serve God, the unreached and each other in small
groups of house-to- house fellowships.



Could you please consider partnering with us in any way you can: by
helping to post this on your website for every like minded Church
planter who will be willing to be part of this Mission to contact us.

For we are labourers together with God1Co 3:9


Sincerely In Christ,

Kevin Uhuegbu.

Ken_uhu@yahoo.com

+233 27 77 97 995

+233 27 71 24 829