Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Feel the Burn

Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire.
~Hebrews 12:28-29

In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, so that the tested genuineness of your faith - more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire - may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
~1 Peter 1:6-7

Therefore thus says the LORD, the God of hosts: "Because you have spoken this word, behold, I am making my words in your mouth a fire, and this people wood, and the fire shall consume them.
~Jeremiah 5:14

The Devil's fiery arrows fall to the ground harmlessly, but fear the LORD who is a Consuming Fire! Feel the Burn! Consume me Jesus, set me on fire and let people watch me burn!!!

2 comments:

tft003 said...

Are you on fire yet? Are you desprate for God today?

Steve, Anne, Asher & Karis said...

I'm feeling the burn!