Friday, January 4, 2008

Storming the Gates of Hell

I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
~Matthew 16:18

The LORD Jesus Christ is building Pointway Church and the gates of hell are being stormed by the army of Kingdom Warriors the King is raising up. I continue to be in awe of the way the LORD is working in our midst. I am absolutely astounded by his grace and his glory.

We are feeling the hot breath of the roaring lion who prowls around looking for someone to devour. We do not fear traveling in lion country because we wear the full armor of the Living God.

It is pure joy to walk on this battlefield as a warrior of the Kingdom of God. I can not think of one other thing that I would rather do with my life than to live in this place, at this time engaging the enemy and bringing the gospel to the walking dead.

May God be glorified in this work and may his name be feared by all.

Soli Deo Gloria