Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pregnancy Cravings

Tonight Anne insisted that I help her make an apple pie! I tell ya those pregnancy cravings can be really strong. A husband really has to put up with a lot sometimes.

The weird thing about it is that I am the one who had the craving for the apple pie. I suppose it was only right that I help make my own pie!

By the way, how many apples can you fit into one pie anyway?

Let it be known to all that I have the best wife ever!

Update:
This pie is about to get sliced and smothered with vanilla ice cream and warm caramel!

5 comments:

The Wagner Fam said...

No Way!!! You found my blog! How ironic...today I decided to look you up on facebook - just a random thought. And now you left me a comment on my blog. And you guys are pregnant again! Wahoo!! Stan:) Anyway, how did you get ahold of my blog?

The Wagner Fam said...

oh, and can I link your blog on mine?

Steve, Anne, Asher & Karis said...

We found you through the Upton's blog who we found through the Knudsen's blog and yes you can link to us.

J. Folken said...

That's right...fill it to overflowing. That's my grandma's secret to an awesome apple pie. Looks awesome!

Mike Knott said...

That looks insanely good.