Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thanks Devil

I am learning to be thankful in the midst of opposition from the enemy. The devil has been active to derail the great work that Jesus Christ is doing in planting Pointway Church in Brainerd/Baxter, MN. 

This morning as I cried out to the LORD of all grace and mercy he encouraged me with the truth he has revealed in his glorious word.

"For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God your may receive what is promised.
For, yet a little while,
and the coming one will come and will not delay;
but my righteous one shall live by faith,
and if he shrinks back,
my soul has no pleasure in him.
But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who have faith and preserve their souls."
~Heb. 10:36-39

I am so thankful for the devils attacks because they drive me to the throne of God and there I find comfort and strength to wage the good warfare. I know that we will prevail and the gospel of the kingdom will advance.

Soli Deo Gloria

No comments: