Friday, August 29, 2008

Today is Every Day

 

Every Day

 

Words and Music by 

Joel Sczebel and Todd Twining 

 

Verse 1 In Your grace, You know where I walk 

You know when I fall 

You know all my ways 

In Your love, I know You allow 

What I cannot grasp 

To bring You praise 

 

Chorus Thank You for the trials 

For the fire, for the pain 

Thank You for the strength 

Knowing You have ordained 

Every day 

 

Verse 2 Your great power is shown when I’m weak 

You help me to see 

Your love in this place 

Perfect peace is filling my mind 

And drawing my heart 

To praise You again 

 

Bridge   In my uncertainty, Your Word is all I need 

To know You’re with me every day (repeat)

2 comments:

J. Folken said...

These song lyrics are so great; do you have a link to somewhere I can listen to them? Thanks!

Steve, Anne, Asher & Karis said...

This is from Sovereign Grace Music. It is from their most recent release Come Weary Saints.

http://www.sovereigngracemusic.org/albums/category/sovereign_grace_music/come_weary_saints

Others are from Indelible Grace

http://www.igracemusic.com/ig5/