Monday, June 23, 2008

A strange and sad observation

I am finding that I am enjoying me time spent with non-believers more than I am with 'believers' these days. Why is this? I am not sure completely, but one thing I have noticed is that many of the non-believers I am interacting with are real people. They generally do not put up a front and pretend to be something that they are not.

Many (not all) of the Christians I have interacted with recently talk like followers of Jesus Christ, but they do not walk like Jesus Christ. This deeply saddens me. In fact, it grieves me to the core because these are the people that many of the non-believers talk about when I ask them about church and faith in Jesus Christ.

A big question is this. If that is what Christians live like, why should I become one?

Sometimes this is a cop out people throw up so that they do not have to face their sin, but it is also a legitimate question.

Really sad if you ask me. If you are a Christian and you are reading this BE REAL WITH YOUR FAITH OR QUIT PLAYING THE GAME!!!

No comments: