Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day 0

It is 5:39 am and we are preparing go to the hospital where Anne will deliver our baby. This is the first and last installment of my live blogging of the birth of my child.

The voting indicated that the majority wanted me to blog this great event and 2 (or more) of you were disturbed by the thought of it.

What this poll did not take into account was the vote of the one delivering the child and her vote is the only one that matters with regard to the poll. So, unfortunately there will be no live blogging today.

We will keep you posted though and I will upload some pictures to my facebook page as soon as it is appropriate.

Please pray for us and especially Anne.

2 comments:

J. Folken said...

I am praying for you guys! I hope you left early. We got to the hospital at 6:45 to be induced with Isaiah, but the incompetent check-in woman made us late to our own induction! Well, that was Arkansas. I'm sure they have smarter people in Minnesota. :)

A Good Kinda Crazy said...

Praying for you... keep us posted when you can. Excited to hear the news!