Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Hand of God

Today I am in awe of the goodness of my God and King Jesus Christ. We have recently acquired a building to hold our worship services in. This is the great work of God that we would  recevie a 7000 square foot facility for $0.00, that's right we paid nothing for it and it is ours. Praise be to God!

Once we looked around the building and noted the needs we have to be able to hold worship services there we realized that we needed a sound system. I set up a meeting for today with a rep. from our local music store to help us design a system that will serve us well. Conservative estimates for a sound system are from $10,000 - $15,000. 

Well yesterday I received a phone call from Mike V. Mike indicated that he had been talking to Richard (our music rep) and learned that we needed a sound system. I told him that we did indeed need a system and the $10,000 - $15,000 to pay for it. The long and short of it is that Mike had a sound system sitting in storage collecting dust and he gave it to us to use for our worship services.

I am incredibly thankful for Mike's generosity, but I am in awe of the way in which the LORD has granted us favor in his eyes. As I prayed and prayed for God to provide for us I had great faith that he would though I did not know how he would do it. This has shown me once again of the need to step out in faith and ask God to give me eyes to see his hand at work.

I am in awe of my great God and I am thankful for my friend Mike for listening to the Holy Spirit speak to him.

I am psyched to watch as the LORD Jesus Christ plants Pointway Church in Brainerd / Baxter, MN.

HALLELUJAH

1 comment:

A Good Kinda Crazy said...

praying for tomorrow....