Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pastor's and Push Ups

Some Pastor friends of mine have recently blogged about the One Hundred Push Up Challenge. Even though Mike, Mike and Mark did not directly issue a challenge to me I have taken it as one.

I accepted the challenge and today took the initial test. My total push ups on day one - 53!!!

I am looking forward to the challenge and benefits of the six-week push up work out. Maybe we can get the pastor's together and have a push up contest in six weeks.

What do you think men!!!

4 comments:

Mike V said...

Show off... I was initially feeling bad when I got smoked on the initial test and then I realized it was by a couple of guys who are many years my jr. Not that there aren't some older guys out there who are way more fit than I, but it still makes me feel better to know that even though you and Mike Pic started out great guns, I have longevity, to this point in life, on my side :-)

PastorPic said...

Yeah - I think what we really need is a room full of testosterone laden men engaging in a physical competition of some sort. That's a good way for us to get hurt. I mean, you already took our reporting of activity as a challenge - I can't imagine what you'd do if we actually had a contest! You'd have to stay at home for a week to recover...

Besides, I've kind of made it a personal rule of life to not engage men who could squish me with their pinky fingers in tests of physical strength.

A Good Kinda Crazy said...

Well, I've joined him in this challenge... but it's only to be an "encouragement"...

Daydreams and Dragonflies said...

Push Ups should be no problem for Steve, I've seen him do Cartwheels. Let's see how long he can skip too!:)